National Playdown Application
Curl Troy Members are eligible to participate in several national level events including
|2018 Club National Championships||Feb. 10-17||
Brainerd Lakes CA, Brainerd, Minn.
|2018 Mixed National Championship||March 23-31||Dakota CC, Lakeville, Minn.|
|2018 Arena National Championships||May 1-6||Salt Lake City, Utah|
Qualifications Members must meet the following requirements to represent Curl Troy at USCA National Level Events:
- Meet all USCA requirements for the event
- Be a full member of Curl Troy (USCA Requirement)
- Must participate in 2 of 3 annual leagues (Fall/Winter/Spring) ○ Registration for these leagues at time of application will be accepted as meeting this requirement.
- Competition in USCA Arena Nationals will be prioritized to members of Curl Troy who are not regularly participating in league play in dedicated curling facilities as a full member or substitute.
- Members may not compete in two national events unless there are no other interested teams for that event.
Skips wishing to skip teams at National Level Events for Curl Troy must meet the following requirements:
- Meet all regular participant requirements above
- Must have experience skipping in 2 bonspiels prior to the closing of the application process Team Requirements
Teams that apply must meet the following requirements as a team:
Must consist of 4 players. 3 player teams are acceptable however a 4th player may be required to be named before any playdown or championship registration.
- Alternates are not officially selected until final team selection and are not eligible in club playdown events.
- All players must meet eligibility requirements
- All players must commit to being able and willing to participate in the event.
This applicaiton must be filled out by October 31, 2017 for consideration.